Show me the way God, and I will follow with all of my heart, with no more worries or reservations. You have been with me through my ups and downs in life, delivering me the light when I was surrounded by complete darkness. As selfish as I was yesterday and today, and as much as I would like to consider or view my life as very important, in the end I am only a mere piece of an intricate, and seemingly endless puzzle. God, be with you. YJS
Romans 11:33-36
33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[b] knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”[c]
35 “Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?”[d]
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.
praise God!
ReplyDelete