Monday, December 17, 2012

Kashia's amazing talents!

My beautiful daughter does not cease to amaze me every day.

To be honest there are days where I can't wait for Yaotshing to come home so I can nap or spend some alone time...

But for the rest of the time, I just want to snuggle with  her all the time!  She is growing more aware of how people treat her and watch her.

Lately she has been doing a lot of funny things.  She can do them on cue too if needed.  I woke up one day to find her able to nod.  I turned to her after waking up and realizing she was awake and asked her, "Are you reading to get out of bed?"  To my surprise she nodded yes.  I asked her a few more questions and she continued to nod yes.  I took out my phone and this is what I got:


I ran was so happy I didn't know what to ask her, so I asked her if "do you love milk as your favorite"... I can speak English, ok? haha

Take two:
This time, she lost her patience with me, but soon played nice again.  I love her smile at the end.  It melted my heart because she had never shown me that smile before! 

The day after she learned how to shake her head no.  haha!

Yesterday my dad was able to visit and spend an evening with us while attending a funeral in town.  During the end of the 49ers game we tried to keep her and the other kids busy since the small space was growing on them.  I started to spin her in a computer chair and this is the response we got when she was done spinning:


She learned how to do the shimmy all on her own.  Her arms were back in the chair and she kept at it because of all the support of her audience.  I love my baby bear.

More to come I'm sure.  My daughter is amazing.<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.