Anyways, Yao and I cannot keep track of all her pacifiers. At one point she had 4... Right now 1 or 2 on and off, having no idea what happened to the other ones. Yesterday when we were sitting on the couch together Kashia got mad at her pacifier and tossed it. I got mad at her and told her to stop. Then she reached in the couch cushion and pulled out another pacifier! One that had been missing for two weeks now. She is so funny! She remembers where she hides things in the cushions. Yao and I just laughed at her!
This morning she was hiding Hoxav's Halloween candy in the cushions! hehe.. she is too cute!
These are some pictures of Kashia when we got back from trick or treating with her aunties and cousins in Fridley. She had a blast and had her first sucker! Yao didn't like that I gave it to her though. We did brush her teeth before bed that night don't worry.
![]() |
| Kashia looks a lot like her Auntie Meuy here! |
![]() |
| Kashia as a happy elephant. |





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.