Also, lately she has been pooping a lot. She used to poop every morning before 10AM. Then for about a week she had been pooping around 7PM. The last few days she has been going 2 to a record 4 times today. This morning I put her in the tub right after she had pooed for the second time, and a few minutes in she farted. A yellow cloud appeared in the water. I was so disguested but it was so funny. (don't worry I changed out her water)
I can't help but squeeeeze her and kiss her many, many times. I can't help but look at her and wonder how she is mine. Sometimes I look at her and wonder how there might be a second or third child in my life when she fills it so much. My heart is full, it is overflowing.
A few months back my mother in law bought her a size 2T nightgown. I thought it might be fun to put it on her, especially now that she is standing. It just about touches the ground. Here is a video of her this last week:
Here is a picture of her after she won our wrestling match for the remote:
I was really sad, that she knew how to lift her arms and point at at the TV. Right after this, I turned off all electroctics and put on a puppet show. hahah! I know it's going to be harder now with winter, but I really want to keep Kashia active and busy with a lot more educational activities.
Part of my laziness, I do have to say has to do with my thyroid malfunction. I believe I have a hyperthyroid and will be seeing an endocinologist this Wednesday, however these are the symptoms I found listed on WebMD:
- You may feel nervous, moody, weak, or tired.
- Your hands may shake, your heart may beat fast, or you may have problems breathing.
- You may be hot and sweaty or have warm, red, itchy skin.
- You may have more bowel movements than usual.
- You may have fine, soft hair that is falling out.
- You may lose weight even though you eat the same or more than usual.
Soooo, I have to blame some of my sluggishness on something I am unable to control right now. As well as a lot of other things. The worst symptom I've been experiencing is getting "hot flashes" just about all day, and especially at night because I cannot sleep feeling hot. I've kept the AC or window open when Yao and Kashia were freezing, but I didn't notice because I was sweating and complaing so much. Now that I know that it's just me, I just force myself to sleep through it, especially because Kashia has been sick.
(George is someone that all women know intimately) So for my sisters out there, after two years, GEORGE came back to visit. I'm so annoyed! He is so relentless. I forgot what it was like to have him around, but when he arrived I was a mess just like before. I was so moody the last few days and when I told Yao that George was back, he laughed and said he understood why the sudden change. WOW... this is what it's like to be a woman though right! UGH. I know, I know, I was lucky he went away for two years. I was spoiled.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.